Friday, December 28, 2012

Why I don't like ww/sprint!

ww/sprint builds are one of most efficient builds for farming experience or items, but I don't like them and this have some reasons.

  • I don't like the playstyle. I want stay in front of the monster and slay them, not running around or the monsters or away from them.
  • If an item or gold drops, I don't want run back to pick it up.
  • I don't want to have disadvantages if I take some more seconds to pick up items. If you don't speed up, you can't mantain Wrath of the Berserker.
  • I don't like the fury management. It's mandatory to have enough fury all the time for sprint.
Maybe I'm a little bit lazy in some points.

I like fast runs and sprinting around, but I don't like the feeling to have a disadvantage if I take 2 more seconds to pick up an item and my Wrath of the Berserker is running out or I don't have enough fury for further sprints after killing a group of monsters. Sometimes I play a HotA build also with sprint (marathon), wrath of the berserker (into the fray) on low monster power , but this build is much more forgivable. You can find this HotA build soon in this blog. - Fast Solo Farm Build on low Monster Power # 2

No comments:

Post a Comment